Sunday, February 22, 2009

TWITTER TEAMWORK IS HERE! ! !

I would like to welcome ALL to TWITTER TEAMWORK!!!

My idea behind this blog/site is to add as many links as I can find from people on twitter --- with the hope that others will leave links in comments and we can all BECOME ONE LARGE TWITTER TOGETHER!!!!!

**Help Support this page and everyone by Following the Blog to the right -- Messaging me on twitter to ADD your twitter link to the right as well (I am nyactor - add me below!) -- Plus following as many people on this page as you can -- or that twitter allows you too!**

I will post A LOT on this page --- everything I can find from twitter...
Posting VERY , VERY OFTEN!!!

Start by following me and LET'S ROCK TWITTER:


ADD ME ON TWITTER NOW

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"Team Work Makes The Dream Work"

This could be a great blog, I will help spread the word.

Besides, what are teams for, hehe :)

Thanks Matt,
Brandon
"People Helping People"

~dana k said...

You work tooooo hard NY! I think I added everyone. Teamwork DOES make the Dreamwork!

Thank youuuuuuuu!